Tuesday 18 May 2010

POTD


Hello everyone,
I had one of those moments today, where I had to take a picture of my outfit for my blog! I just wanted to share with you bloggers, my photo of the day. This picture is my favorite because I had to throw this outfit together last minute and I believe if I never had this opportunity-I would never of put any of these items together.

I usually plan what to wear the night before to save time searching through my wardrobe and finding nothing to wear!

Anyway let me talk you through what I am wearing,

Vest top-New Look
Harem pants- ASOS
Heels-quiz

How would you wear harem pants?

2 comments:

Sharon said...

never tried harem pants before but I think u look fab in them lol

Tanya said...

Thank you so much Sharon, they are really comfortable to wear.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...