Wednesday 11 August 2010

Day 17- Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why

The person I would want to switch lives with is Shakira!!! This sassy hot Colombian singer is every guys dream. The way she dances, the way she performs,sings and speaks Spanish, it is just amazing. She inspires me so much. She is a natural dancer. When she performs, she makes you want to watch more.

I think it would be interesting to be a native spanish speaker as I love the language and I am currently learning it! I would enjoy the experience of performing on stage and hearing everyone scream Shakira, while I am shaking it! I would get so excited to hear my spanish accent and watch my hips move like Shakira's.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol cute, I hate my accent sometimes because I try saying something and they think I said something else. if I could be someone I'd be JLo :]

Sharon said...

Interesting post..if I could be someone I think I would want to be Alicia Keys.I think she is inspirational to me...Shakira is a hot,sexy&talented with a gr8 body lol..nice choice hehe

Tanya said...

@that BADass seƱorita: I bet your accent is cool, I love accents.

@Sharon: Thank you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...