Monday 30 July 2012

Playtime At The Fairground

Hey bloggers,
On a hot summers day, I took a walk to the park. The English weather was perfect for it. I finally got round to wearing my new fedora hat from Primark and wore it with a fringe top and denim shorts.

The English weather has been hot for the past few days but who knows...maybe tomorrow it may rain because the English weather is unpredictable.

Hat: Primark
Sunglasses: New Look
Necklace: Forever 21
Bikini top: New Look
Handbag: Shop in Turkey
Top: SeventyOne
Shorts: Moms Wardrobe
Cuff Bracelet: H&m
Gold Bangles: Claires Accessories






Thank you for reading.

2 comments:

John B. Marine said...

Cool and casual. You look very nice, and I'm pretty sure you took full advantage of this weather while it was this good. Nice one, Tanya. Have a great day/night! :)

johnbmarine.blogspot.com

Tanya said...

@John Marine:Thank you and I did take advantage but sometimes the heat got too much and I complained most of the time about it being too hot hehe :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...