Monday 6 July 2015

Spring Haul

Hi bloggers,

I am sorry that this post is late. I have not been updating my blog as often as I would like to. I hope you all can forgive me.

During spring, I did not go shopping as much as I did this summer but I would like to share with you my two purchases.

I brought a flower crown headband in River Island. I really wanted one from forever 21 but online it said it was sold out :(

Anyway, I like this headband, it is so pretty and it is a simple way of dressing up any hairstyle. However,  River Island is also selling the same headband at £4 for 1 pound cheaper but I chose to buy in store as I pretty much prefer to see the product in real life!
River Island: £5.00

Here is a picture of me wearing the floral headband. I wore a pop of colour on my eyelids and I kept my lips neutral. I love this headband but it is not something that I wear very often.

In spring, I was obsessing over a pretty pastel pink for my nails but I wanted a pink that would stand out. I went to Barry M's section in Boots and I found a pink similar to what I was looking for.

Barry M Sppedy Quick Dry Kiss me Quick
Boots: £3.99

Please ignore the poor condition of my nails. They always peel. I had to apply 3 coats to give it enough coverage.



6 comments:

Helena Primeira said...

I loved thy new acquisitions :)

*XoXo
- www.helenaprimeira.blogspot.pt
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8FHHl3dT3g
- https://www.facebook.com/PrimeiraPanos?ref=hl

Hilary Young said...

You look stunning, love your style. do you want to support each other blog by following each other?:)

kisses
http://www.theclosetelf.com/

Elisa Zanetti said...

love the headband!
Nameless Fashion Blog

Toya's Tales said...

You look very pretty rocking your new headband.
toyastales.blogspot.com

BeSugarandSpice said...

Muy bonita la diadema de flores
Un beso

Tanya said...

@ Olivia Aimes: Thank you! :)

@Helena Primeira:Thanks

@Hilary Young: aww thank you so much! I will check out your blog!

@Elisa Zanetti: Thank you, and me too! :)

@Toyas Tales: Thank you sweetie! :)

@BeSugarandSpice: Muchas gracias. beso

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...