Thursday 4 May 2017

I went back to visit my high school!

Hi guys,

This is another late post from me. I wanted to share with you all my experience of visiting my high school. All past and present students were invited to visit the school one last time before they knocked it down completely!

Of course, I wanted to go back to memory lane as it had been around 11 years since I had last been there. It was strange to visit as I would reminisce on the times that I was a young teen aged student there. Oh! how does time fly!

Scroll down below to see all the photos that I took:


I am standing in a spot that was forbidden to stand in when I was a student here!


I am standing outside the English building.


Oh a cheeky pout, back then would have been a picture of me smiling!


Oh! I am running late for class!




Top: Topshop
Jeans: Topshop
Shoes: Nike trainers










The new building is being built at the back.

I hope you enjoyed reading this post and stay tuned for more.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...